Every American employer must recognize the importance of balancing work life with the demands of life outside work. At CPSC, this is the way we work.
By starting a CPSC career, you are giving yourself an amazing opportunity for growth, as well as the chance to contribute to the development of the American workforce. You also will be fulfilling the most worthwhile mission: Saving Lives and Keeping Families Safe!
Step 1: Online Resume on USAJOBS
Step 2: Vacancy Specific Questions/CPSC Career Connection
Step 3: Supporting Documentation
Learn More about How to Apply for a CPSC Vacancy
- Information on Excellent Benefits and a Quality Workforce
- Information on sample of the career paths you will find in CPSC
- Who We Are and What We Do
On May 15, 2002, Congress enacted the ``Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002,'' which is now known as the No FEAR Act. One purpose of the Act is to ``require that Federal agencies be accountable for violations of antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws.'' Pub. L. 107-174, Summary. In support of this purpose, Congress found that ``agencies cannot be run effectively if those agencies practice or tolerate discrimination.'' Pub. L. 107-74, Title I, General Provisions, Section 101(1).
- Recruitment and Position Management
- What we are responsible for
- List of Other Services
- How to Apply for a CPSC Vacancy
- Job Recruitment & Benefits
- Student Job Opportunities
- Student Volunteer Program
- Working for the Federal Government: What Every Applicant or Employee Should Know
- Processing Requests For Reasonable Accommodation
- CPSC Personal Identity Verification Policy